Oh no! Miss Kendall has sent this email to Mr Tatterton!
Using the resources from last lesson, and today's page, as evidence, write a letter, suggesting why language learning at school is important!
1. REVISE the reasons for learning a second language from last lesson.
2. LOOK AT how knowing another language can help your job prospects, in the articles below.
3. DISCOVER what language learning can do for your brain.
4. WRITE a list of the most important points.
5. Turn your list into a formal letter to Mr Tatterton. The letter should be in English, in your own words, and properly planned - as if you were in an English lesson!
What are the answers? Read through all the resources...can you answer these unhappy kids??