Thinking about tennis 🎾Quick Quiz Match the definition to the word.
Umpire/ ball boys and girls/ Serve/ Rally/ Tiebreak/ Lob/ Net/ Deuce/Love/ Ace
1. Boys and girls who collect balls and give to players
2. A quick method of finishing a game when score is 6-6?
3. An obstacle that divides the court across its centre
4.The strokes played before the point is won
5 The act of striking the ball before play.
6. The official who keeps score and ensures rules are followed.
7. The ball is hit high into air
8. This means nothing to tennis players
9.Equal score in game after 6 points have been played. 10. A winning serve that opponent fails to touch.