This topic is about the weather and free-time activities.
Over the next few weeks we are going to finish our topic on verb tables and move into talking about the activities and hobbies you actually do - what you do and when.
1) Learn to talk about the weather
2) Add Regular ER, IR and RE verb tables to booklets
3) Revise the Articles Table
4) Start translating and writing more creatively and independently
5) Learn some time phrases to say when you do things
6) Memory challenge - talking about hobbies
7) Write a letter about someone else's hobbies
Then we will be ready to take off on holiday for our next topic - Bon Voyage!