Click on the link above to apply for free school meals.
Alternatively, there are forms available from Reception and when completed these should be posted direct to: Entitlements Team, County Hall, Taunton TA1 4DY
The use of CCTV at Hugh Sexey Church of England Middle School:
Hugh Sexey has CCTV cameras located both in and outside of the of our buildings and form part of our safeguarding of pupils.
The cameras cover the external and internal entrances to the school, their positioning ensures that we can monitor accesses particularly those that are more remote and that property, including pupils’ bikes are protected.
Procedure for School Trips and Activities with restricted places:
- The maximum number of places will be stated in the initial letter together with a deadline for receipt of reply slips
- If the activity has been oversubscribed, a draw will be carried out by the trip leader.
- Successful pupils will be notified through ParentPay with a deadline for payment
- Pupils not in receipt of a place on the trip will be placed on a waiting list
- If payment deadlines have not been met, places will be reallocated to the next name on the waiting list
- Should any pupil withdraw from the trip, all attempts will be made to reallocate a place and refund for payment made when possible minus an administration fee