Find some paper or open a Word document to write your answers on.
TASK 1: RÉVISION
What are these rooms? Try to remember from last week.
1) un salon = a living room / a lounge
2) une cuisine = a _____________
3) un bureau = a _____________
4) une salle de bains = a _____________
5) une chambre = a _____________
6) une salle à manger = a _____________
TASK 2: REGARDEZ le VIDÉO
No pen needed...
...just WATCH, LISTEN, COPY and REPEAT!
Copy the actions - they are there to help you learn (not to make you feel silly)
Speak out loud - even if it's very quietly - so that you can train your mouth muscles to say the words.
You'd never learn to catch a ball without having a go!
TASK 3: ÉCOUTEZ, RÉPÉTEZ et TRADUISEZ
Listen to each track, repeat what you hear, and try to do the actions too.
Then write down which room you heard in English.
DON'T JUST LISTEN - SPEAK OUT LOUD!
TASK 4: TRADUISEZ
Using the writing frame below, translate sentences 1-6 into FRENCH.
DON'T use a translator - use this writing frame! It's even easier than a translator!
Masculine rooms are in blue, feminine rooms in red.
1) In my house, there is a living room.
2) I my house, there is a dining room.
3) In my house, there is a garage.
Now for some plurals... look for the brackets on the rooms.
4) In my house, there are three bedrooms.
5) In my house, there are two bathrooms.
6) In my house, there are four bedrooms, three bathrooms, two kitchens and one study!
TASK 5 - ÉCRIVEZ
Write one or more similar sentences of your own.
Use the writing frame above.
Include the conjunction et (=and) and at least two rooms.
To look up more rooms, go to https://www.wordreference.com/
If you are feeling creative, you could add some adjectives, and even some opinions!
e.g. J'adore le salon
PLEASE UPLOAD TODAY'S WORK FOR ME TO LOOK AT!