Procedure for School Trips and Activities with restricted places:
- The maximum number of places will be stated in the initial letter together with a deadline for receipt of reply slips
- If the activity has been oversubscribed, a draw will be carried out by the trip leader.
- Successful pupils will be notified through ParentPay with a deadline for payment
- Pupils not in receipt of a place on the trip will be placed on a waiting list
- If payment deadlines have not been met, places will be reallocated to the next name on the waiting list
- Should any pupil withdraw from the trip, all attempts will be made to reallocate a place and refund for payment made when possible minus an administration fee